Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keeping Home - Rainy Days

Am I the only one that gets bit by a cleaning bug when it rains?  I just want to zip around my home and clean or organize something or two or three!  If this is not you, and you'd prefer to climb back into bed - can I challenge you to get busy? 

I would sooner spend a bright sunny summer day outside or doing another kind of special activity than some of the necessary household maintenance and organization that also needs my attention - so resist the temptation of procrastination and (even if it's only one task) get busy on your deep clean wish list and get productive.  Plan a play break part way through with the kiddos if that suits you or enjoy a cuppa-something hot or cold that refreshes you.  Get the kids involved if you have them around as well.  Disciplines can be caught when taught.  You'll be glad you purposed to do well. 

Live blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment