Monday, January 3, 2011

Fresh View

A new year affords the opportunity for a fresh view (as does, each new day and/or a very special certain prayer to our Heavenly Father).

Know that God wants to do something new in you right now!  I am always challenging myself to live on a whole new level.  Real rewards lie as results from within my choices.  Oh, how I fight my flesh on this one.  However, when I lay my head down that last time, I pray that I will be seen as an individual who chose to have a spirit of excellence, a heart of worship and a life full of prayer.

I am so thankful for the opportunities for change that await in each and every moment.  Mercy is beautiful.  Miracles can be made out of messes.  Grace IS amazing!

This year, rather than the usual onslaught of  resolution review - I chose a word.  A word that I hope will be exhibited in many ways throughout this year.  A word that I wish to be my focus as a way to live.  It's going to be a challenge.  I imagine, I'll get distracted at times.  However, I will return to it again - because - I can. 

I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment