Monday, May 31, 2010

Blessings and Honor

I was incredibly blessed and overwhelmed this last week as my friends and family helped me celebrate a milestone birthday.  It really warmed my soul to have the precious people around me go to all this effort.  It reminded me yet again how important it is to encourage each other.  Moreover to do so in many ways.  There are excellent resources available to instruct and explore love languages - how to bless others and understand and ciommunicate what your need is.  Some folks need to hear words of affirmation, others quality time spent, others love receiving gifts, still others appreciate acts of service or physical touch (the huggers :-).  Combine these precious gifts and you have abundance extraordinaire!  If you have not yet read more on this philosphy, I highly recommend you do.  It is sure to bless your husband, children, friends and family to take relationship to a whole new level of appreciation.  Here's a good online place to start:

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/learn-the-languages/the-five-love-languages/


Enjoy living life purposefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment